The ACCJ Communications Specialist is responsible for handling all matters related to ACCJ internal and external written communications and for overseeing the administration of key functions within the ACCJ Communications Department. The Communications Specialist will support the primary marketing and communications goals of the organization, which are:
• To engage current members and communicate with them in an efficient and effective manner
• To recruit new members through established and new communication strategies, both corporate and individual
• To ensure that the ACCJ’s advocacy positions are reflected in external communications accurately and consistently
• To increase brand awareness within Japan and in relevant markets abroad
• To ensure branding/image consistency and quality
Interested in learning more? Click here to see the full job description and application instructions.