Company Summary: If you are considering a future in the field of PR and communications, here is your chance to gain experience from one of the most respected firms in the business.
• Day-to-day support for our consultants across a range of PR and public affairs assignments.
• You will be involved in research, translation, drafting presentations, creating online content and more.
• Learn about some of the key topics shaping our world today, and what organizations can do to adapt to them.
• Ample opportunities to learn about strategic communications from some of the most experienced people in the industry.
Compensation: Arrangements could be discussed depending on the circumstances of the intern.
Dates, Days, Time: Kreab’s business hours are Monday–Friday 9:30–18:00, but a separate arrangement could be made depending on the circumstances of the intern. Overtime may be necessary on some projects.
Location: Atago, Minato-ku, Tokyo. Closest stations: Onarimon (Mita Line), Kamiyacho (Hibiya Line)
• Japanese and English skills: Native-level in one language, advanced speaking, reading and writing skills in the other.
• The ability to function as part of a hard-working and internationally minded team.
• Critical thinking skills – you will be asked to work independently toward tight deadlines.
• PC skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• A demonstrated interest in PR/communications and a willingness to learn.
• University education or past professional experience related to PR/communications or government affairs.
Company Description: Kreab is a global communications consultancy advising corporations and other organizations on issues of strategic importance in business, finance and politics. Founded in 1970 in Stockholm, Sweden, on the idea of “explaining complicated things in a simple way,” we today help clients from virtually all industries and public sectors to achieve their strategic communication goals through a team of consultants spanning 25 countries and 40 nationalities. Our distinct integration of corporate communications, financial communications and public affairs enables us to resolve very complex communications challenges and reach a wide range of stakeholders.
Company Website: www.kreab.com
To apply for an internship position at Kreab Tokyo, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.